Sunday 6 March 2016

52 Frames - Week 10 - Kiss - "At the bottom of the garden"

I think that we can all take ourselves a little too seriously at times - This is especially true for me when I start to think about photography.  It is, after all, just a hobby for me!

The theme of the 52Frames ground this week was 'kiss' - and there was lots of discussion on the FB page about 'adult themes' and such like.

I walked down a different path - which is probably a little more indicative of my whole approach to life!


These are the last known breeding pair of Australia Unicorns - celebrating the emergence of their youngster from the burrow with a kiss!

What is even more revealing about me is that 1/3 of the unicorns in this picture are actually mine!

Have fun!

17 comments:

  1. LOL I love this photo and am so pleased that the unicorns are breeding well for you :-) Have a great day Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you. Now I wonder which one is your?

    ReplyDelete
  3. May the Unicorns continue to increase!
    Have a great week!
    Lea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, they're cute! I wonder which one is yours???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hari OM
    Bravo for the brave who walk the different path!!! This was an absolute delight to view, Stewart &*> YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, cute pic! I think this is a great interpretation of the weekly theme! :) (And something I would probably do!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm heading off for the Gasparilla Art Festival in minutes...so I promise to have phun.

    Cheers. Hope your weekend was great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You really do have some strange animals there Down Under.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad I got a glimpse of this rare event!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun indeed..Cute post..Which one is yours?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What do Aussies call them - unis or cornies?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great! Unicorns aren't extinct after all! Soon, by the looks of things, their numbers will be increasing!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think this is a great picture and how wonderful that we can still get in touch with the child within. Life shouldn't be taken too seriously. Case in point, this rather super photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Glad to see you are both providing important habitat and documenting the existence of these extremely endangered mammals.

    ReplyDelete