Monday 22 January 2018

Distracted

The pictures below are the view from my temporary new front door - you may understand why I have been distracted from blogging!  And I suspect I will be no move active over the next few days either!

So, please take this as both an explanation and an apology for not visiting many (well, any!) blogs over the last week!

So of you may recognise this location - I am at Freycinet National Park in Tasmania - one of the best places I have ever been!





More pictures from around the world at Our World Tuesday.  SM

11 comments:

  1. Tasmania looks so very different from the rest of Australia. I can’t wait to visit. Only eight months to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A piece of heaven by the look of it. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Fantastic place to visit. Lovely photos! Enjoy!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hari OM
    clearly, you are having fun - that's the important bit! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pleasure to gaze out over that view daily :-) Cheers Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a fine view! Enjoy your vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking at those views, you are forgiven.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!!! I say stick with the distractions and forget about the rest of the world!!! Gorgeous spot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good for you Stewart. Enjoy!!! It is stunning.

    ReplyDelete