Tuesday 24 May 2016

Powerhouse Museum

The Powerhouse Museum is a museum that focuses on technology in Sydney.  We had a good time there and I would recommend it as a place to pass a few hours.

I was not in 'photographer mode' during this visit - but I did stop to take this low angle, long exposure  of these planes.  If you look at the left side of the picture, you can see some 'ghosts' - i.e. people walking through the field of view during the shot.  I always like that kind of thing.


You can can find more shots from around the world at Our World Tuesday.

11 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    One of my favourite places... I spent four months volunteering there during the Star Trek exhibition (last century!) YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It reminds me of the Space Museum in Washington DC..Very interesting as I remember..Glad you enjoyed it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great place to visit. Cheers Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, looks like a fun museum to visit. Happy Monday, enjoy your new week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love museums like this. Nice photo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a fun trip to the museum.
    Long exposure - what a nice idea!
    Have a Happy Week ahead!
    Peace :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a great place to visit!
    Hope you are having a good week!
    Lea

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another creative shot ~ great composition!

    Happy Week to you ~ ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  9. daar kan je je uitleven.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cool shot Stewart. I enjoy going through places like these.

    ReplyDelete