Tuesday 14 June 2016

Glasgow Street Art

Greetings!  Just to let you know that I am still alive and that I survived the return journey home - now to deal with the jet lag again!

Thanks for the (as yet unanswered) comments - I will get to them very soon.

I found this mural / art / vandalism (take you pick) as I was trying to readjust my body clock to European.  This mural is just off John Street, in the Merchant City area of Glasgow.





You can can find more shots from around the world at Our World Tuesday.

14 comments:

  1. You have to admire the artistic talent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, awesome mural. Great photos, thanks for sharing. Happy Monday, enjoy your new week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful mural. My people are from Glasgow and I have visited several times.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are state of art, fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the artwork, which includes the updated gold necklaces I see :)
    Have a Happy Week ahead, Stewart.
    Peace :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really beautiful art work... Amazing...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very interesting! You can almost see them move!

    ReplyDelete
  8. very cool mural! Sorry if this is a double or triple comment but Google is acting up...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cool and thought-provoking mural!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That artist can vandalize all he/she wants as far as I am concerned. What precious and provocative characters. Don't you wonder what the artist is trying to say here? I am guessing they weren't creating just for the fun of it. I have some thoughts ... that is one of the things I love about street art. They usually have something to say that more of us should listen to :) Great find, Stewart :)

    Andrea @ From the Sol

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow!!!! so cool! love it. it would make my day, every time I saw it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous art work..SO much talent..Love the mural..very imaginative..

    ReplyDelete