Tuesday 28 June 2016

More from Orkney

For all that I (occasionally) moan about being too busy - there are benefits to such activity.  These landscapes were taken in Orkney, which is as far north in the world as I have ever been.  And when they pop up I will be spending a few days on (almost) the most southerly point of Australia.

If busy means such richness, who am I to complain.



Both of these pictures were taken near the Ring of Brogan, on 'Mainland' Orkney.

You can find more shots from around the world at Our World Tuesday.

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful Orkney Islands, I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello, lovely landscapes. I would love to travel to this beautiful place. You are lucky!
    Happy Monday, enjoy your new week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a beautiful landscape. you are quite fortunate. hope all is well. have a great day~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Stewart!:) A beautifully photographed green landscape.:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the fence in the second photo adds to the beauty of the landscape.
    Have a great week!
    Lea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty stark but I love the photograph...Have a good week..

    ReplyDelete
  7. They look like the rolling hills of contentment. You sure do get around.

    ReplyDelete