Tuesday 14 January 2020

Out and about in Oslo

Hi there - we are back from our grand adventure to the Northern Hemisphere - although I suspect my body clock is still set to Norway time!

These are a selection of pictures I took as we were wandering around Oslo.  Wonderful city.








I'm not really that much of a city person - but I do like the chance to take some more abstract type images.  And the sunsets and sunrises were pretty special.

Thanks for all the enquiries about my / our safety in relation to the fires.  We are fine - although many areas have been hit very hard. 

You can find more shots from around the world at Our World Tuesday.  Cheers  SM

15 comments:

  1. It looks so modern. Didn't expect that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful photos Stewart of Oslo. I wish you a nice week. Greetings Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's very different of the forest ;-)
    Last image is beautiful.
    Friendship

    ReplyDelete
  4. A place I would like to visit. Your shots are unusual which makes them very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you recalled all the fine points of Composition 101, Stewart. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the photos of the buildings..great angles..Glad you are home safe and sound..I just heard that they are finally on the offense with the fires instead of the defense..Hopw it continues..I feel so badly for the wildlife...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Part of the world that I have never been to. I would like to go there but N is not that keen! Have a good week Diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hari OM
    Love that modern architecture - yes the abstract nature of your shots has real appeal... as does the water and the light! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Interesting photos of some interesting architecture - and the nature shots are outstanding.
    Thanks for linking up at https://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2020/01/from-archives.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks inviting. Great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great photos, you certainly captured Oslo architecture. We were there a few years ago and enjoyed the city architecture too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very modern. It could be any cosmopolitan city in the world.

    Worth a Thousand Words

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the photos. A visit to Oslo is on my bucket list!

    Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful cityscape photos. My favorite, though, is the sunset across the water.

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's a great little city - but soooo expensive!

    ReplyDelete