Wednesday 27 December 2023

Wild Bird Wednesday 596 - A few Highlights

Greetings everyone - I hope you survived Christmas and are now ready for the New Year.

My Christmas activity of all sorts was rather curtailed by a dose of Coivd - the first I have had, and I genuinely hope its the last as well.  I to be honest, I've not felt that ill in a very long time.

I have done very little at all in the last week, and as I result I have not processed any pictures from my recent trips.

So, here are a few highlights of the year, given in the hope that they bring a bit of cheer to one and all.

Brolga

Brown Falcon

Golden-headed Cisticola

Little Raven

Pacific Heron

Australian Pelican 

Powerful Owls

Rainbow Lorikeet

Southern Scrub Robin

Shy Albatross

Tasmanian Native Hen

Bullers Albatross

What a year - and I have not included any pictures from my recent trips.

As ever, to join in with WBW click the link below.  SM

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

10 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    A delicious array! Hope that lurgy is getting going and that you are not left with too muc 'lingering'... take care and the piccies can come when you are good and read. Meanwhile, Happy Hogmanay and all the best for 2024! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry covid caught you. I've had it once and that was enough. Hope your Christmas was good otherwise and that the New Year will be healthy and happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you are feeling fetter and that the Covid bug was not a gift from the USA! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous photos I love the falcon and that shot of the albatross is amazing. Happy 2024, cheers, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m sorry to hear that you got sick. The darn thing is still going around. I hope you have a happy new year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great series of Australian birds, Stewart. The family of Powerful Owls takes first prize!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry ti hear that you had to deal with Covid.We sort of have our choice of virus' these days..So far I've been very lucky..Love the Owls and the close up of the Albatross..Wonderful shots as always..Hope you have a wonderful 2024

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merci pour cette série fort belle.
    À bientôt

    ReplyDelete