Sunday 3 December 2023

A Blog Update!

Hi there - you may have noticed that I have been rather less active than normal on my blog - and other social media places - for the last couple of weeks.

Well I have been in Cuba with David and I am now in Canada with him!

Here are a couple of pictures from the trip so far.  Normal (if you can call it that) service will resume when I return home!

Cat sleeping by a 'tank' - Havana, Cuba

Black morph Grey Squirrel, Waterloo, Canada

Eastern Screech Owl, Waterloo, Canada

Waterloo, Canada

Chipmunk,Waterloo, Canada

Blue Jay, Waterloo, Canada

Cuban Gnatcatcher, Cuba (!)


I'm not the only one who can't spell!

Many more posts to follow.  SM

5 comments:

  1. Hari Om
    Oohoohoohhhhhh.... I was beginning to think the year was running out and you were never going to get there! I am delighted that you are connecting again; one of the great joys of blogging for me has been the e-pals made, but also some genuine 'live' friendships formed. Looking forward to reports from you both! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always enjoying your animal photos. The cat looks so cosy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shots. Love the owl! Enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So you went on David's Cuba excursion. What fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Stewart :=) I'll bet you had a great time with David in Cuba, and now in Canada. Lovely shots from your stay in Canada and the sweet Cuban Gnatcatcher. Your last photo made me smile.:=))
    Looking forward to seeing more of your Cuban shots.
    Best wishes
    Sonjia

    ReplyDelete