Monday 17 November 2014

Reflections on Music

My kids were playing at their schools annual music evening this week - apart from taking the normal proud parent sort of shots I noticed these rather interesting reflections.

Believe it or not, these reflections are from the upright section of the school piano.  Not only did the clarity of the actual reflections take me by surprise, but the ability of modern digital cameras to capture such scenes continues to surprise me.




I think these just about classify as macro shots - and you can find more at Macro Monday2 and I Heart Macro.  SM

9 comments:

  1. Tex is right -- a great reflective surface it is indeed!! Fun shots for the day!! Have a great new week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should have saved these for "Weekend Reflections" ... they are perfect! I don't see any familiar faces in the reflections ... how do you avoid the inevitable selfie? If there is a secret to it, I have been on a quest for that informtion for years ... I will wait to hear :) Great eye, Stewart. And nice that your kids are participating in a music program:)

    Andrea @ From The Sol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun to read the expressions on people's faces. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How creative! It's amazing the photos subjects that can be found if we just look around.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very interesting!
    Have a wonderful week!
    Lea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are great. I would never think a piano would be so reflective.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! So clever! I assumed they were through a window, but to learn they were reflections in an upright piano is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is pretty cool! In photos (or reflections), I always find myself scanning all the faces.

    ReplyDelete